Sr Instructional Systems Designer : TS/SCI with Poly Required
Trains and mentors core tradecraft learning requirements of the intelligence community.
1. Work with instructors, subject matter experts, instructional technologists, and developers to analyze, design, develop, and evaluate learning solutions.
2. Formally documents instructional design plans in the form of design document, project plan etc.3. Demonstrated experience with creation of a document that identifies instructional design and project information to guide the development of instruction and contains, but is not limited to summary of the learning need or project requirements, solution concept, project milestones and deliverables, success criteria, project risks or similar design considerations. 4. Ability to use empirical data to make instructional design decisions. 5. Designs instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered. 6. Develops or creates project management plans for instructional design projects. The plans may include such things as project schedules, task listings and assignments, milestones and deliverables, scope outlines, or level of effort estimates. 7. Designs assessments of learning to determine learning gains or achievement of objectives which may include writing test items, constructing instructional rubrics, or constructing observation protocols.
8. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
9. Is recognized as a subject matter expert in the field in which he/she is training.
10. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
11. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
12. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
13. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
14. May serve as technical team or task lead.
15. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
16. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
17. Participates in special projects as required.|||
BA/BS in Education, Instructional Systems Design, Instructional Technology or a related field.|||
10+ years of demonstrated experience in adult learning theories, methods, strategies, best practices, techniques, of instructional curriculum develop and evaluation to assist in the develop and delivery of lessons related to establish training goals.
Knowledge of the latest trends in education and how technology enables learning.
Must have Instructional Systems Design experience within the Intelligence Community.
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Creative Suite.
Must have an understanding of the ADDIE instructional system design model.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
We are looking for all levels of JAVA developers and pay will be based on experience. The new employees will work in our un-cleared space at our Glenview office, while going through the clearance process.
The Program Lead is extremely picky. Would you have any un-cleared candidates or candidates looking for a clearance upgrade that may be interested in these openings?
https://www.gdit.com/careers/job/97750bbd6/software-developer-with-secret-clearance/\' target=\'_blank\' rel=\'noopener\'>Software Developer 2019-55183
BTW: Ideal candidates will have built websites and written a ton of code.
All positions are full time
Work location is Chantilly VA
The Software Application Programmer will design, develop, code, test, and debug complex software products, or make enhancements to existing software. The ideal candidate is experienced in developing scalable data platforms, with experience in business intelligence, analytics, and data products. They must have strong, firsthand experience developing scalable solutions that can manage large data sets. They must be at ease working in a team environment with little supervision. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
Experience developing with the MEAN stack Familiarity with various software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Agile)
Experience with Linux-based systems and shell scripting a plus Ability to analyze existing software applications, and recommend new technologies and methodologies to improve system performance and usability
Designs, develops, tests, debugs, and deploys new software tools that extend or replace existing capabilities Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues
Advises infrastructure engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements and works with them to resolve incompatibilities
Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, training materials, processes and procedures Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, analyst, project managers and other engineers and analysts
Experience with applications development in cloud environments such as Amazon AWS and S3 Experience integrating and developing code for visualization of data, such as developing Tableau dashboards or utilizing D3.js libraries
Experience with Elastic Search and familiarity with database technologies (e.g. Postgres, SQL Server, Oracle)
Designs and implements cloud-native data processing capabilities using distributed computing technologies such as Spark, Hive, Hadoop, and NiFi
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology and 3+ years' programming and software development experience. Two (2) additional years of related application/software programming experience in lieu of a degree