Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / Mid Level Tech
*$6,000 sign-on bonus, State-of-the-art equipment, and career advancement. Apply now!
Dan Pilson Auto Center is currently hiring experienced Mid and Master Level Automotive Technicians for this busy Service department. The ideal candidate must possess all the skills, experience, and credentials of a top notch Automotive Tech. Must be able to work well as a team player.
If you are not a Chrysler Technician you can still apply for this position if you have at least 3 years of experience as an Automotive Tech.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
*Sign-on bonus for qualified applicants
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Dan Pilson Auto Center today. Apply Now!