Maintains service request database by inputting incoming maintenance or mechanic requests, understanding maintenance or mechanic requirements, and relevant labor requirements. Communicates with internal technicians
to ensure requests are handled in a timely cost-efficient manner. Keeps track of all maintenance dates and details by inventory item (equipment, truck, or trailer).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for the tracking and monitoring of spare parts, purchase orders, work orders, warranties, and inventory levels of maintenance and/or maintenance items.
- Tracks outstanding services and ensures expectations and deliverables are met.
- Tracks and logs date and type of work completed by piece of equipment inventory (truck, trailer, equipment, etc.).
- Monitors incoming invoices and submits for payment.
- Monitors technical library.
- Other duties may be assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Sound communication skills.
- Computer skills are required.
- 2 or more year's of experience in an office environment.
- Experience in inventory management or maintenance/mechanic department.
- Office Environment
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.