Customer Service Manager
Tacoma Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram is currently hiring an experienced Customer Service Manager for their busy Service team. We are looking for motivated, positive, and organized candidates who understand the importance of putting the customer first. The Customer Service Manager is a crucial member of our management team, and is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
You can expect health benefits, competitive pay, and a long-term career opportunity! Apply today to be considered!
- Manages the customer service team and interfaces with service-department clients on a daily basis.
- Advises customers on applicable products and services via phone and in person, ensuring that service-department goals are met (upselling services.)
- Establishes and maintains strong customer relationships to ensure customer retention and referrals.
- Ensures all customers’ needs are met, and resolves any service-related issues that may arise.
- Works with dealership General Manager to establish financial goals for the department, and ensures that those goals are met.
- Participates in managers’ meetings to encourage teamwork with other departments.
- Provides training, development, and coaching for customer-service team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3 years of prior Customer Service Management experience is a must.
- Dealership experience is preferred, but we are open to considering those with strong customer-service skills.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
Join our winning automotive team! Apply today!