Class A CDL Drivers Wanted
We're hiring Class A CDL drivers!
- Travels approximately two weeks per month to Eastern WA and Oregon.
- Drives dump trucks and other vehicles for an asphalt and/or concrete patching crew.
- Loads and unloads equipment in a safe manner. Transports equipment to and from jobsites, etc.
- Practices good, safe driving skills in all operating conditions, following all vehicular safety regulations.
- Keeps the truck clean and fueled daily.
- Completes pre-trip & post-trip inspections and submits required paperwork.
- Ability to navigate to job sites and material sources in a timely manner.
- Performs non-driving, general labor duties on a regular basis with assigned crews.
- Must have a CDL Class A.
- Must have a good driving record and be insurable by the company's vehicle insurance.
- Previous Dump Truck and/or construction experience is always helpful, but we are willing to train the right candidate or new graduates
- Ability to lift a minimum of 100lbs.
If this looks like your next opportunity, apply now by filling out our online application!
You can see similar jobs for here