Product Safety & Compliance Engineer
Provide leadership and technical resource during the design, testing and manufacturing of products to ensure compliance with applicable health and safety standards and regulations worldwide.
Integrate the elements of product safety into product manuals and other forms of technical communication.
Develop and maintain product safety and instruction signs, training programs and other forms of safety communication systems for company products.
Role & Responsibility
Integrate Elements of Product Manuals and other forms of Product Safety in Technical Communication
- Provide technical resource during development of owners/service/parts manuals, and other product communication forms to ensure information results in effective safety communication.
- Initiate/participate in the development of and revisions to product safety instruction signs.
- Participate in the development/revision of safety training resources for company products.
Leader and Technical Resource for Product Safety and Compliance
- Conduct and participate in engineering design reviews with cross-functional departments.
- Provide technical resource for integrating product safety into new/existing product designs and processes to comply with standards and regulations worldwide.
- Communicate the need for design or process changes that promote product safety.
- Provide leadership and assist in the implementation of design and process changes to promote product safety.
Defense of Assist with Product Liability Claims and Lawsuits
- Assist in the defense of product liability claims and lawsuits.
Education & Qualification
- Bachelor's degree in: Engineering-Agriculture, General, Electrical, or Mechanical
Knowledge & Skill
- Strong applied mechanical and engineering skills and a willingness to use them.
- Understanding of the theory and design of Company products.
- Experience in the operation of off-highway equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Competency with MS Office Suite
- Experience Required: 7 - 10 years
- Travel Required: 10 – 24%
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.