Golf Course Maintenance
North Creek Golf Club is looking for Maintenance to maintain grounds and turf of golf course in playing condition as directed by Maintenance Supervisor.
- Assist with preparing the course for daily play.
- Rake the bunkers.
- Cut and trim golf course greens, tees, fairways, and roughs.
- Assist with watering the roughs.
- Applies growth enhancers and disease inhibitors to greens and tees.
- Grades and prepares base, lays sod, and seeds greens, tees, and fairways.
- Participates in daily setup for play.
- Excavates and backfills ditches and trenches with hand tools.
- Cuts weeds and brush.
- Tree trimming duties.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all golf course equipment.
- Assist with loading and unloading materials used for the golf course.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Must be able to work weekends and holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.