Installer/Carpenter ( Benefits, Company Vehicle, Paid Time Off)
The Installer is responsible for the accurate and professional installation of all BATH FITTER products at the job site according to BATH FITTER procedures and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Remodel bathroom in one day by using trade skills such as carpentry, trim carpentry and construction.
- Adhere to all BATH FITTER installation standards and procedures while doing installations and providing services.
- Maintain a pleasant and professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Respect customers' property and leave the work area clean.
- Always wear a BATH FITTER uniform on the job, observing rules of good grooming and hygiene.
- Inform customers about the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations. Accurately complete and submit all necessary paper work and photos.
- Take inventory of the installation vehicle and keep it stocked with all necessary tools and job components.
- Possess a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education.
- Possess 2+ years of carpentry, trim carpentry, construction or in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Basic plumbing knowledge preferred.
- Ability to use power tools (drill, jigsaw, etc.).
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 100 pounds.
- Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Possess reasoning ability enabling you to understand and carry out detailed written, illustrated or oral instructions.
We offer competitive pay with benefits, plus we provide specialized training in your trade. In addition, we offer health benefits, paid time off, and a 401(k) plan.
- Plus merit based compensation
- BATH FITTER Vehicle.