A Bit About You
You have the passion, skill and experience to work on construction projects and create high-quality, beautiful landscapes. You understand positive results can only be achieved when we have a detailed plan coupled with great production execution. Motivated, energetic and goal-oriented, you love being where the action is. You have the capacity to follow a clear plan to efficiently complete tasks.
As a Crew Leader, you'll need to possess a strong analytical mind and ability to pivot quickly to adapt to any situation. We want someone that knows what it will take to complete each project on time and especially on budget. As a Crew Leader, you’ll provide leadership and supervision to crews working in one of our three division: Landscape Management, Residential or Commercial. As a Crew Leader, you are a coach who will help develop our team members. You’ll assist the company in delivering excellent customer service to all of our customers while meeting and exceeding production goals, including budgets and labor. Some additional responsibilities include:
- Reading installation plans, parts lists, and other instructions and relay information to Crew Members.
- Supervise the work of crews as it relates to project completion at the job sites.
- Observe and enforce safety procedures and Company policies.
- Troubleshoot and solve problems as needed.
- Accurately document work activity and results for proper completion of job.
Why Choose Hermes
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Bonus Programs
- Up to $2,400 Sign-on Bonus
- Year-round employment
- Career paths
What We’ll Need From You
- Minimum of 3 years managing and leading multiple Landscape Production Teams
- Expert knowledge of construction tools and equipment
- Ability to read landscape plans and layout plantings
- Strong Work Ethic
- Effective verbal and written communication Skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Valid Driver’s License