Retail Reset Specialist
Propel the industry’s biggest brands to new heights through successful retail reset merchandising execution as a part-time Retail Reset Specialist.
You’ll be responsible for driving our clients’ product availability in stores by partnering with store management, completing reset tasks, and effectively reporting results.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Friendly yet professional
- Great communicator
- Ability to identify opportunities for our clients
What you’ll do:
- Review, schedule and execute reset merchandising appointments via Premium’s software platform
- Provide retail reset merchandising coverage within a designated retailer and assigned territory
- Partner with store management to execute successful, client-driven reset merchandising
- Complete all reporting in a timely manner
- Leveraging planograms
- Experience completing merchandise resets on your own or within a team atmosphere
- High School Diploma
- One year merchandising and reset experience in a retail environment (preferred)
Necessary tools for success:
- Smartphone or tablet for communication and reporting
- Internet access
- Khaki slacks, polo or collared shirt, matching belt and closed toe shoes
- Availability to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to lift 40 pounds
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.