Video Ad Operations Specialist
Be a part of the future of local news with NewsON! This free, ad-supported streaming service provides instant access to live and on-demand broadcasts across the United States on over-the-top platforms and mobile devices. NewsON is building a category-defining service that informs and connects people via relevant, professionally produced local news to build stronger communities and drive media innovation.
NewsON is seeking a smart, technically savvy, and driven Video Ad Operations Specialist to oversee ad operations and product development and implementation for NewsON. NewsON is the largest streaming service for local TV news broadcasts in the US, with 200 participating stations from 16 station groups covering over 90% of the US population. The offering is available today on iOS, Android and Roku, and is in development for new platforms. NewsON’s ideal prospective customers will be large traditional network TV agencies that seek to expand their reach across platforms, as well as national consumer brands that purchase video media on a sponsorship or impression basis. The location for this position is Seattle, WA. NewsON is a division of Sinclair Broadcast Group, the nation’s largest local media company.
- Oversee ad operations for NewsON, including daily ad delivery and issue resolution across platforms
- Own and communicate about NewsON ad metrics, including goals, tracking, and reporting, internally and externally
- Manage NewsON ad product design, development, and implementation
- Map and catalog NewsON video inventory for targeting and sales packaging
- Support and manage fulfillment of campaign lifecycle for local and network partnerships in DFP
- Partner and collaborate with product, sales and finance on inventory and sales needs
- Support sales team with ad marketing materials
- Coordinate with technical team on implementation as needed, including oversight of delivery road map
- 5+ years of digital advertising operations experience, heavily focused in Video or advanced TV
- Expert level of familiarity with DFP
- Experience with video ad delivery ecosystem including IAB standards such as VAST/VMAP/VPAID
- Fundamental understanding of programmatic operations
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot ad-related issues
- Experience in OTT, CTV, mobile app and web-based ad serving, including Dynamic Ad Insertion
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be able to travel
NewsON is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace!