Are your friends always marveling at your ability to organize? Do you love taking on an organizing challenge? We need you to come see us at Express today.
A bay area company is searching for an Administrative Assistant who will support a diverse range of administrative needs. Your role works independently, with limited or no supervision, directly reporting to the Operations Manager. You'll take the lead on filing, handling, and distributing mail, as well as other office-related tasks, including data-entry and typing. This position calls for a highly organized and customer-service minded individual, working internally with management, and other office staff.
Administrative Assistant job highlights:
- Fun atmosphere with casual dress code and modern work environment.
- You will have the ability to develop and implement strategies to reach company objectives.
- Lead office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
What we look for in Administrative Assistants:
- Two or more years of experience in an office setting
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Type 50+ words per minute
- Self-motivated with efficient problem solving skills
Apply online or at our office:
Express Employment Professionals can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you’ll never pay a fee for our services and support.
We are eager to serve as your contact for this position, as well as many others in our area. Take the first step toward your success. Apply with Express today!
- Provide administrative support to administrative pool
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Provide general clerical/administrative support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to office personnel
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Provide office support to other administrative staff
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support duties
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
- Perform all administrative duties for the office
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files