Landscaper / Maint
Become part of a growing company that provides commercial, and residential property management. We are currently seeking a Landscaper/Maint based in San Jose, California. Interested? Learn more!
WHAT THE LANDSCAPER / MAINT DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS:
- Clean landscaped areas, sidewalks, patios, driveways and parking areas using rake, broom and power blower or vacuum.
- Haul heavy loads of plant debris using high-wheeled push-pull cart, wheel barrow or similar method.
- Discard garbage in trash bins and plant debris to designated location(s).
- Prune plants and trees (up to 15-ft) with hand clippers, loppers or saw, or with a power hedge trimmer or saw. Any trimmer requiring more than a 10-ft ladder or climbing will be done by a qualified, licensed professional.
- Plant shrubs, trees and other landscape material.
- Mow and edge lawns using power mower and edger.
- Remove weeds by hand in flower and ground-cover beds and other areas where vegetation may become damaged by the use of herbicides.
- Replace sprinklers, and install and repair other irrigation equipment.
- Water plants by hand as needed to supplement automatic irrigation or as instructed.
- During heavy rainy season can work inside residential units as maintenance worker.
- 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Monday - Friday
Spectra360 is a Total Talent Management firm that specializes in contract, temp to hire and direct hire placements with a focus in the logistics industry. In 2018 and 2019, Spectra360 was ranked in the top tier of the nation’s fastest-growing talent management agencies by Inc. Magazine. Our focus is simple – find the best talented professionals and match each person to the right culture fit of our clients. We are always searching for THE BEST and look forward to working with YOU.