Field Underwriter - Sales - Leads -$75K-$300K+
The Bailey Group, specializes in a niche market within the life insurance industry. We have a concentrated focus in helping families who have recently purchased or refinanced their homes and are seeking additional or new life insurance to protect their mortgages also known as Mortgage Protection . We are one of the fastest growing family-owned IMO s, and we are actively looking for sharp professional sales people who have the ambition and drive to make a 6-figure income working full time or a solid 50k+ a year working part time.
- Contact our ready to purchase consumers every week with our lead system
- Schedule 4-8 appts (part time) or 8-12+ appts (full time)
- Conduct in-person appointments with each client to determine product eligibility and discuss options based on client s needs and budget
- Attend ALL local meetings/trainings as well as our bi-annual Sales and Leadership Conferences
- Must hold a current life Insurance license or have the ability to obtain one
- Must have basic computer skills and the ability to scan/fax and run basic applications on a computer or smart phone
- Previous sales experience in a similar industry is preferred but not required
- Non-licensed agents must get through pre-licensing school within 14 days to obtain life insurance license. We have designated pre-licensing schools at a discounted rate to choose from
- Part time agents yield $500-1500 a week (gross) and full time average is $1,000-$2,500 a week in gross commissionable deposits
- We specialize in NON-MEDICAL insurance and the average turnaround time for client approval is 24hrs-48hrs on clean applications!
- All our core carriers offer daily pay to our agents and the ability to use electronic applications eliminating paper applications!
- Company sponsored award trips for those who meet the required production requirements
Management Opportunities- Our leadership roles provide an income that will relieve you from running appointments and put you into a position of just guiding individual field agents and/or development of other sales team leaders. Income $250k+
Call Kia Bailey - 414-###-####
Any experience in the following helps: field underwriter, mortgage protection, sales, customer service, computer, management, retail, engineer, medical, marketing, pest control, alarms, home security, dish network, direct tv, windows, doors, promotion, call center, telemarketing, solar, time share, timeshare, travel, real estate, mortgage broker, outside sales, inside sales, insurance sales, auto glass sales, door to door, roofing sales, ac sales, air conditioning sales, pharmaceutical sales, car sales, boat sales, rv sale, finance, financial advisor, solar, photovoltaic, printer sales, copy machine sales, window sales, water treatment sales, radiant barrier sales, solar water heating, water softener sales, pool sales, stealth, going green solar, pure solar, first solar green alliance, solar one shop, green monster, landscaping sales, software sales, leasing agent, property manager sales, procurement, recruiting, head hunter, head hunting, recruiter, placement specialist, sears sales, kitchen sales, sharp, energy expert, consultant, car sales, auto sales, boat sales, relationship sales, mortgage sales.
Company DescriptionAt The Bailey Group, we believe our number one mission is to make the Insurance business very profitable for both agents and agency builders, while helping to change the lives our clients for the better! We understand that if agents are making the profit they desire, they will continue to grow personally and professionally. We have built our business model around supporting the goals and growth of our agents. Our most important areas of focus include getting agents paid quickly, keeping costs minimal, and giving agents the necessary training and support needed to achieve substantial success at whatever level of business development they desire. We have the Part-time, Full-time and Agency Leaders - Developing people around the nation.
Associated topics: insured, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance sales, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, medicare, medicare solution