Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanic / Mid Level Tech
Automotive Mechanic - Mid Level
Larry H Miller Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram is looking for a Mid-level Automotive Mechanic to join their service teamAs a mid-level Automotive Mechanic you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions. The jobs are challenging and extensive training is available to those who are career focused.
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a minimum of 3 Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all there for an Automotive Technician at your Chrysler Dealership! Start your career as an automotive technician for Chrysler today.