Territory Support Manager
The Territory Support Manager (TSM) represents Bobcat Company at the dealership/customer level. They are responsible for maintaining good relations between Bobcat Company, Dealer Channel and the end users of our products. TSM’s assist our dealers in their efforts to provide top quality parts and service levels, and are responsible for developing their dealer product support capabilities. They also focus on dealer development with regards to best practices to improve dealership service and parts department efficiency and profitability. Much of what the TSM does is focused on customer retention, which translates to increased market share due to repeat sales.
The TSM will have a home office and will travel extensively to dealerships throughout the territory. This position is open to any location near a major airport in the posted areas.
Role & Responsibility
- Responsible for evaluation of the dealership through training and comprehension of the Dealer Score Card and other evaluation tools available to the dealer Parts and Service Departments.
- Assist Account Managers in initial capability evaluation of potential new dealerships. Assist new dealers in setting up their parts and service departments.
- Assure dealers have a clear understanding of the Company Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in dealer terminations.
- Regarding existing dealerships; routine discussions to improve and maintain levels of performance, follow up on Dealer Service and Parts Review, commitments and dealer upgrade process.
- Advise dealer sales staff in proper service and maintenance of all company products.
- Evaluate and act on requests from dealers regarding commercial policy adjustments.
- Drive dealer parts loyalty and District parts sales to meet Annual Operating Plan targets.
- Support all parts and service programs through active promotion at the dealerships.
- Responsible for direct communications with dissatisfied customers to resolve complaints.
- Be available to assist in situations requiring technical support or feedback.
- Drive parts stocking and planning behaviors of Dealers.
- Education Required: Associates degree in Technical or related field.
- Experience Required: 2>5 years
- Travel Required: > 50%
- Technically astute
- Product knowledge preferred
- Make sound, timely decisions
- Good communicator, good listener
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong financial acumen
- Self- motivated.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Good time management skills, organized
- 2 to 3 years in the product support field preferred
- Valid driver’s license with clean Department of Motor Vehicle driving record.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture, landscaping and grounds maintenance equipment, attachments and services. The company is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
Doosan Bobcat North America is home to world-renowned brands, including Bobcat® compact equipment, Doosan® portable power products, Ryan® and Steiner® grounds maintenance equipment and Geith® attachments. Doosan Bobcat North America is a tradename of Clark Equipment Company.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.