Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, and are talented, there is an opportunity through Robert Half Finance to work with a thriving Non-Profit company that will recognize your efforts. If you can lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, and assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, you might be right for this position. In this role, it will be critical for you to have the ability to create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations. This Accounting Manager role is based in the Sacramento, California area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed! Please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Prepare a variety of technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Play a key role in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, which includes system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
Please send your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.