You’re sick of the blistering cold winters and hot humid summers and are ready to transition from on site to an office. You see a problem and want to fix it. You are a motivator and thrive on sharing your trade knowledge to those around you. You enjoy troubleshooting any issues that come your way. You’re hyper focused on any given task and want to go above and beyond to complete it. You’re all about guiding a team to reach the set goal. You call yourself a leader with full confidence. If you can relate to this description, please continue reading.
Broadway National, one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing privately owned companies, provides national and international Property Management services to high profile clientele throughout a wide range of businesses. Such businesses include Tech, Restaurant, Super Market, Facility Maintenance, Retail, Specialty and more.
YOU’LL TAKE ACTION IN:
- Review and approve all snow and landscaping quotes
- Educate and train the sales and service team
- Support the customer service team with vendor and/or customer escalations
- Assist the team with any technical questions that may arise
- Attend key sales meetings
- Assist the strategic sourcing department with recruiting partners
WHAT IT TAKES:
- Experienced commercial snow and landscape
- Demonstrated customer service skills; excellent phone etiquette a must!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active, organized & detail oriented
FROM US TO YOU:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement savings plan
- Paid vacation, sick/personal time and floating holidays
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
We aim to provide our employees with a family-oriented atmosphere, where they are encouraged and motivated in a comfortable setting, while still being given the proper tools to grow within the company. As we experience rapid growth each year, we strive to assure our employees grow with us. Our company welcomes both those who have industry experience and those who are interested in learning about the facility maintenance business. We offer extensive training to new hires, providing them with the skill set needed to succeed. Our goal is to not only to provide exceptional customer service to our clients, but also to create an environment where employees flourish.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.