In-Home Design Consultant - Rogers, AR
In-Home Design Consultant
If you want to be a part of a great organization committed to your success and build an exciting career, we want to hear from you. We offer competitive commission and a robust suite of professional resources at your fingertips to launch and grow your career!
JCPenney In-Home Custom Window Treatments is looking for talented Design Consultants to join our team. The focus would be on sales volume and customer service for custom window treatment products and services. We are seeking goal-oriented team players who also work well independently and are able to handle multiple priorities and quickly learn new processes and procedures. You must demonstrate an enthusiastic and positive attitude while paying close attention to detail, design, and aesthetic.
- Provide recommendations on Custom Window Treatments, including hard and soft window coverings (curtains/draperies), along with custom beddings.
- Demonstrate knowledge of JCPenney Custom Window Coverings products, fabrics, hardware’s, and services to build sales and customer base.
- Build a customer base: Through lead generation, prospecting, networking, presentations, exceptional customer service, building relationships with existing customer, referrals, and communicating effectively.
- We work with every major manufacturer of home décor (window treatments are primary major manufacturing partners) products, and you will consult in a variety of client situations from expansive homes to large real estate projects to corporate businesses
Minimum Skill Set Requirements
- 1+ years of consultative sales – outside sales, inside sales, or in-home sales roles
- Design background or interior design degree, a plus
- Knowledge of iPad, PC data input and internet navigation skills
- Ability to manage a client base within a 60-mile radius of assigned store studio
- Ability to handle physical requirements to accomplish daily responsibilities
- Flexibility and dependability with schedules, including availability on nights and weekends
- Local Travel required
- Must have a reliable form of transportation
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
JCP offers industry leading benefits:
- Paid training
- Benefits inclusive of medical, dental, 401K and paid time off
- Store Associate Discount
- Mileage and reimbursement of business cell phone usage
- Tiered commission up to 14% commission
- iPad for Design Consultants
- All fabric and vendor sample books provided
Be sure to check out our living room design photos featured on the Houzz link below: