Insurance Sales Manager
The most important aspects of a sales career are income potential and stability - Colonial Life has both. Bring your entrepreneurial spirit, sales ability, and drive; we’ll provide the rest.
Successful agency owners focus on the following activities:
- Training, mentoring, and motivating a team of sales managers
- Sourcing, attracting, interviewing, and selecting quality individuals to join your team and our company
- Conducting field training and joint field work with your agency team
- Overseeing sales meetings and orientations for new and veteran sales agents
- Supporting business-to-business employee benefits sales activity and accounts
- Building and maintaining relationships with business owners, HR professionals and other decision makers
- Supporting corporate culture that thrives on high energy, competition, collaboration and fun
- Developing and maintaining broker relationships
Recommended experience and skills:
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience
- Experience in building and leading a team of independent sales agents
- Recruiting experience
- Insurance sales experience
- Life & Accident/Health Insurance License (Not required to apply, but must be willing to obtain)
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to lead and motivate sales teams
Access to training and development will be provided as you get started as an agency owner and throughout your career.
This is an independent contractor position which allows you the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. Apply now to learn more about how you can take control of your career, in partnership with Colonial Life. Learn more at www.coloniallife.com/salesteam. All individuals must be authorized to work in the United States.
©2021 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.