Intern - Summer 2020 - Technical Training
At Crestron Electronics, Inc we build the technology that integrates technology.We are proud to be the largest and most recognized brand in automation and control solutions, and the premier technology partner for fortune 500 businesses globally.
Our products are integrated into new high-tech commercial buildings’ to include some of the most exciting real estate throughout the world. Our clients include Google, Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn and many others. We are the leaders in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries in the world!
Our automation and control solutions for homes and buildings allow our clients to control entire environments with the push of a button, integrating systems such as Audio Visual, Lighting, Shading, Security, Building Management Systems and HVAC to provide greater comfort, convenience and security.
Crestron Electronics continues to experience rapid growth as we invest in resources and create new opportunities; as a result, we have an exciting opportunity for a Summer 2020 Intern (May - August) to join our Training Department in the Rockleigh NJ location.
- Develop, record and edit interactive video training material for Crestron Products
- Collaborate with training team members on various logistical tasks, such as:
- Metrics analysis
- Database mining
- Process improvements
- Assist with training website enhancements and updates, such as:
- Improve user experience
- Create Trainer FAQs
- Update Online Help
- Must be enrolled in a college or university working toward a bachelors degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Audio Production or closely related field.
- Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week during the entire internship period beginning May 27th, 2020 and ending August 14th, 2020.
- Must be commutable to and from the Rockleigh, NJ area for the duration of the internship period
- Must have Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience within the IT, AV or technology industry a plus
- Experience with video editing tools such as Camtasia a plus
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, creative, have a solid work ethic and have a desire to produce a quality product
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate work at different levels of the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Inquisitive individual with a \'student mentality\' possessing a long term desire to work in the Customer-facing Training space
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Positive, personable, and able to work cohesively with other across various