Program Financial Analyst Lead
Leidos has a Program Financial Analyst Lead opening in support of the FAA Customer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of the detailed monthly invoice for the FAA customer. Significant interface will be required with the Headquarter Area- Power Services Group (PSG) task order managers, contract management staff, project accountants, customer, senior technical personnel, project finance lead, as well as other functional organizations. The successful candidate will support the weekly invoice review and substantiation process, track and report task order financials to the FAA customer, track and report on funding, and participate in the monthly Task Order Management reviews.
As part of the PSG Group the Program Financial Analyst Lead will:
- Help the F&BO team prepare a detailed and accurate monthly invoice for the FAA Customer. Provide thoughtful invoice substantiation and back-up support to delineate charges.
- Develop recommendations to improve invoice accuracy and cost substantiation for Labor and Other Direct Costs.
- Support the NISC F&BO team with the tracking of billing lags and journal entries.
- Monitor and resolve withheld invoice lines, including tracking down of required timecard corrections
- Help Task Order Manager with task order development and pricing activities.
- Participate in the weekly ODC & Travel Reconciliation process.
- Help with subcontractor cost tracking and funding
- Support the PSG Task Orders Managers in the tracking and reporting of the overtime to the FAA customer.
- Work with Task Order Managers to provide monthly ETC updates. Accuracy in forecasting is crucial for the FAA customer.
- Work with the Task Order Managers to provide Variance Explanations for monthly financial metrics.
- Monitor and address questions related to the financials on the NISC enterprise dashboard.
- Work with Task Order Managers on Work Authorization Documents “WAD” issuance. Ensure all employees charging the PSG Task Orders have valid WADs by performing weekly reconciliation.
- Assist Task Order Managers in tracking funding for each of the task orders. Work with the Subcontracts Management and Contract Management Teams to resolve funding issues.
- Present the Financial status to the PSG FAA customers.
- Set up charge numbers for the PSG Area Task Orders
- Track, reconcile and report billing lags for labor, travel, and other direct costs.
- Support the F&BO team with Purchase Card and Fedex Reconciliations
- Provide financial and program support to the PSG task order managers.
- Generate and submit weekly accounting journal entries for the program, including reclassification of overhead charges and travel charges.
- Assist with on boarding and off-boarding activities
- Support ad-hoc cost reporting and performance analysis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Information Management Systems or related degree.
- 6-8 years of prior relevant work experience
- Candidate must be able to perform functions such as financial planning, financial analysis, and general accounting. Must be able to extract data from multiple sources and effectively summarize the current financial position of the program.
- Candidate must have a comprehensive knowledge of the project finance field and the ability to complete difficult and complex assignments. This position requires a problem solver that can pull together knowledge from a broad range of subjects to produce thorough analysis of multifaceted, challenging issues, and use those analyses to find solutions.
- Candidate must be committed to customer service, be well organized, be able to plan and prioritize assignments, and be able to successfully handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidate must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, be courteous and professional.
- In order to be successful in this position, the candidate must have the ability to work with remote teams and in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must have proposed and implemented project/program improvements.
- Candidate must have a strong background in the entire Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, particularly in the development of formulas, v-look ups and macros.
- Candidate must demonstrate advanced analytical skills.
- Expertise with current Leidos financial policies, procedures and applications. Proficient with Leidos standard tools for project finance, such as Excel, Costpoint, Oracle Analytic Cloud, Fusion, etc.
- Experience in customer communication and financial presentations.
- Experience working in a Matrix Organizational structure
- Have or be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance
Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00