$25/hr Maintennance Technician II
Manpower is looking to hire Maintenance Technician II for an Aerospace Company in Redmond.
Pay rate: $25/hr
Shift: M-F 5:00AM - 1:30PM
The Maintenance Technician II will install, maintain, and repair plant infrastructure, utility systems, and production equipment with minimal supervision. The following responsibilities are typical of what this position may be required to perform, however they are not all inclusive.
* Installs, maintains, and repairs electrical wiring to provide power and lighting for all plant and building operations
* Installs, maintains, and repairs all required plumbing systems to support plant and building operations
* Installs, maintains, and repairs plant equipment, pumps, and motors to meet manufacturer's specifications and plant standards
* Performs general facility maintenance to include flooring, sheet rock, painting, boiler and air conditioning systems, and general interior building maintenance
* Performs general exterior maintenance to include building upkeep and repairs, parking lot maintenance, and lawn and landscaping upkeep
* General record keeping and filing
* May be required to do other duties such as delivery and pick up of tools and equipment, furniture, assembly and moving, and the like
* Works with hazardous materials such as paints and solvents to include storage and shipmen
* May be required to specialize in areas such as HVAC systems, fire alarm, security and phone systems
* Any other task assigned by supervisor or management
* Experience: 2-4 years of experience in industrial maintenance. Previous HVAC experience required.
* Knowledge: Training in the electrical & mechanical trades.
* Skills/Abilities: Must be able to interpret and have working knowledge of schematics & blue prints. Must have experience with hazardous waste storage and handling.
* Education/Certification: High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Eligibility Requirement: Must possess a valid driver's license.
If you are interested, please apply with your resume or call 206-241-9005 to schedule a phone interview.