Social Media Digital Analyst - Sprinklr
Did you know that Gartner positioned eXcell as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for End User Outsourcing? Come work for the leader today!
As the Social Media Digital Analyst for our client’s corporate branding team, you must thrive in a fast-paced, digital-first environment where you’ll help define and deliver insights and analytics to capture, analyze, and translate digital and social data into actionable business insights.
- Work closely with the Channel Strategist to assist in the design, implementation, and execution of all social listening projects
- Deliver detailed analytics ranging from audience insights and segmentation to publishing strategy and beyond
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly social reporting as well as on-demand reports used to identify trends
- Identify conversation trends, understand audiences, identify positive / negative sentiment drivers, as well as brand health
- Use social data to drive marketing strategy and business planning
- Assist with social and marketing campaigns by developing measurement plans and benchmarks
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- 3+ years’ overall market research / data experience with big brand and/or corporate digital / social media analytics
- Experience working within the digital space, including paid media measurement tools (Adobe Analytics, preferred)
- Sprinklr social media measurement tool experience required; Sysomos experience a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to mine large sets of data and summarizing into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate / insights from the data – not just report the data / numbers
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while also managing multiple projects
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Preferred: Quantitative Data Market Research experience and experience within Social Media Marketing and Data, Human Capital / Employer branding
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.