Express-Berks has a client in the Reading area in need of a warehouse associate to assist with general labor within their facility. This is a retail location interested in a friendly candidate with a flexible schedule.
Benefits: Holiday and Vacation Pay, Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401(k), and more!
Shift: 1st shift, 10 to 12 hour days (weekends and holidays)
Location: Reading, PA (bus line accessible)
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Associate:
- Cut carpet, hang rugs, loading/unloading merchandise
- Using sit down forklift to move products, load and unload trailers
- Loading customer vehicles with orders
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Warehouse Associate:
- Measuring down to ¼ of an inch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
- Experience with forklift sit down forklift required!
- Driver’s license helpful but not required
If you are interested in this great long term opportunity please give us a call and let us know. We can be reached at 610-750-7898, ask to set up an interview for the position!