Customer Service Representative
Classification: Customer Service Representative
Compensation: $15.00 to $15.75 hourly
Robert Half Healthcare is looking for a Customer Service Representative to start as soon as possible!
We have a rewarding career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Service Representative job is short-term temporary, and located in Rancho Cordova, California.
If interested in this role, please send your email to Santina Wood at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Your responsibilities in this role
- Give exceptional customer service in a timely fashion
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Field and send out send written business correspondence
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proficient with diversified computer software and systems
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
- success driven attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Comprehensive knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.