We are sorry! This job has expired. Click here to see other similar jobs.
About the Company and Position:
- Leader in branded-generic pesticides
- Privately owned
- Manufacturing industry
- HQ in Cary, NC
- Must be local or willing to relocate to the Raleigh-Durham area
- Analyze raw materials, overhead, manufacturing methods, for effects on production costs.
- Determine and report unit costs of factors affecting production, such as raw materials, labor, inventory, machine maintenance, etc.
- Responsible for maintaining the Bill of Materials (BOMs), setting up new products, correcting costing errors, ensuring that BOMs are accurate and reflect true manufacturing costs.
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Calculate budget vs. actual manufacturing costs
- Prepare periodic reports comparing standard to actual costs.
- Provide management with cost and comparative reports to indicate need for change in pricing or production.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of cost accounting methods and procedures.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Supports finance and operations with Monthly/Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Ad-Hoc requests from senior management.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement Programs such as Six Sigma, TQM or WCM
- COGS variance reporting
- Coordinate with CFO to set pricing for all products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of cost accounting and/or manufacturing experience required
- Proficient with MS Office, especially Excel.
- Must be local to Raleigh-Durham area
You can see similar jobs for here