Automotive Customer Care Representative
Larson Automotive group is seeking Customer Care Representatives who want to provide excellent customer service to our clients. Larson offers outstanding opportunities for energetic, self-motivated individuals to make an impact as part of a dynamic team. If you enjoy helping others, finding solutions, and are ready to make a difference in customer service, we want to hear from you!
Customer Service Representative:
As a Customer Service Representative in a store environment, you will work to support customers with their inquiries for all departments such as Sales, Service, Parts, and our Corporate office. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Maintain a high level of world class customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers.
- Ability to think outside the box, and implement critical thinking.
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with customers to resolve concerns.
- Ability to write quickly and professionally, and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Able to learn dealership software that will track customer concerns, repair orders, parts tickets and sales inquires.
- Will be responsible for handling cash, credit cards, and customer information.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please inquire.