Lead Installer Job Duties:
- Responsible for site crew's performance
- Expected to train and mentor Installer 1/2
- Provides leadership and maintains overall responsibility, overseeing the performance of the installation crews.
- Ensure projects are installed successfully, on-time and on-budget.
- Manage as well as perform installation of furniture
- Monitor job progress, labor needs, and installer performance
- Coordinate labor and equipment needs with dispatch and project managers accordingly
- Submit change orders for any work that is done outside the scope of the project
- Obtain customer/general contractor sign off on delivery and install paperwork
- Train and mentor on-site crews
- Participate in punch-list walk through and submit punch paperwork
- Maintain a clean, well-organized job-site
- General warehouse preparations and maintenance
- Provide an excellent customer experience through strong communication and execution.
- Provide excellent customer experience by communicating project updates with the project team through the course of install
- Works around dust and dirt. May be required to work different shifts and work hours; may work alone or with a team; in moderate heat or cold, around electrical equipment, fumes/odors and/or dirt/dust.
- Work environment usually includes loud noises such as, trucks, forklifts, and power hand tools.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum one-year experience assembling, installing and dismantling office furniture or similar products. Experience with Steelcase products preferred.
- Proven ability to lead teams, plan and manage complex installations, often in a new construction setting
- Possess knowledge of office furniture installation methods and approaches for complex projects
- Ability to read furniture plans and blueprints.
- Able to read and interpret manufacturers assembly instructions
- Trained in the proper use of tools and equipment used in installation work
- Ability to lift and move loads of up to 100 lbs
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Ability to drive direct to site as needed
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
- Strong problem solving and positive attitude
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills, use of email and iPhone mandatory
- Seeing, color and depth perception, hearing/listening, clear speech
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Published 3 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here