Auto Body Repair Technician
Body Repair Technicians will repair all assigned vehicles to pre-accident condition according to the written repair order
- Review each repair order, work order notes to understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the vehicle. All repairs must be completed according to the documentation on the repair order.
- Perform initial teardown of vehicle.
- Identify parts for cut-in and edging.
- Perform all repair procedures according to factory specifications and company policy.
- Follow company procedures in application of under-coating, corrosion protection, seam sealer, weld-through primer and lubricants.
- Document labor time on work order as it is completed.
- Review work order and initial all completed repair items.
- Perform Paint application
- Re-Assemble painted vehicle and painted parts.
- Report any equipment problems or failures to management immediately.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform paint prep work
- 1-2 year’s body repair and paint experience.
- Must maintain a valid state’s driver license in order to drive any customer or company vehicles.
- Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
- Physical Requirements:
Published 5 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here