Commercial Installation / Service Apprentice - Portland, ME
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The basic function is to assist with routine and emergency service calls. Troubleshoot, replace and/or repair malfunctioning or inoperative equipment while working under close supervision of a more senior technician or supervisor.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Learns/assists with routine and emergency service calls. Troubleshoot, replace and/or repair malfunctioning or inoperative equipment.
- Must prepare accurate and timely documentation for work performed.
- Organizes and utilizes technical resources, information, material, and support to ensure efficient execution of assigned tasks.
- Completes and submits all required task-related activities, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner.
- Assists with maintaining truck inventory to ensure proper response to customers’ needs.
- Must adhere to company safety policies and procedures.
- Must ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provide reliable, high quality customer support.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must perform other duties, as assigned.