Labor and Delivery - RN - (Part Time 7am-7pm)
The Registered Nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe patient care utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation. Provides direct patient care within the scope of practice. The Registered Nurse also directs and guides patient/family teaching and activities of other nursing personnel while maintaining standards of care in the Birthplace. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition and/or response to treatment. Provides for a safe environment for patients and visitors. Utilizes the chain of command when necessary to ensure patient well-being and appropriateness of care to newborns and mothers during the antepartum and postpartum periods. #LI-GJ1
Education and Work Experience
1. Current and valid state RN License.
2. Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
3. NRP (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
4. Advanced or AWHONN Intermediate fetal monitoring 60 days upon hire and maintain current.
5. ACLS (AHA) certificate 30 days upon hire and maintain current.
6. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEO is the Law: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf