Line Leader opportunity near Palisades Park *TEMP-TO-HIRE*
- Routinely communicate job assignments and place Line Workers accordingly.
- Review assembly instructions and train employees for specific product runs.
- Ensure correct number of components are available for production.
- Maintain safety regulations among employees and cleanliness of line.
- Update production metrics on an hourly basis.
- Produce paperwork for line checks, quality checks, and skid tickets.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate’s preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience as lead or supervisor in a manufacturing setting.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AS 400 required.
- Must be able to use a counting scale.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required.
- Competitive pay.
Published 4 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here