IQVIA™ is the leading human data science company focused on helping healthcare clients find unparalleled insights and better solutions for patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain expertise, transformative technology, and advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
We are seeking a developer to add to one of our customer-oriented teams. These teams are responsible for platform wide support of our application, including building reports and meeting other customer and roadmap driven requests. The teams are 9-12 people in size, and include developers, testers and product representation
What You’ll Do
- Continuously evolve our platform to meet customers’ needs by building tools, modules and features as we grow our offering.
- Participate in code reviews, both giving and receiving, to validate requirements were met and code performs optimally.
- Collaboratively work with Testing to ensure solution quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent in experience.
- Experience in object-oriented languages like Java, PHP, Ruby, or Python and the fundamental principles of object-oriented principles.
- Understanding of relational databases and experience with basic SQL queries desired but not required.
Making a positive impact on human health takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage. It takes brave minds, pushing the boundaries to transform healthcare. Regardless of your role, you will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve outcomes for patients.
Forge a career with greater purpose, make an impact, and never stop learning.
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071875