Master Data Coordinator
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Master Data Coordinator - Part Time
Responsible for support of the database maintenance activities including COT assignments, chain reporting maintenance and cross reference file updates. Facilitate with maintaining accurate classifications in the database for customer reporting. All listed activities are under the direction of the Master Data Team Lead.
This is a part time position Monday-Wednesday or Monday-Thursday working 29 hours per week.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor and maintain the daily queries for consolidation, chain assignment and COT assignments
- Facilitate with accuracy the maintenance of industry and customer listings, databases and cross reference files
- Facilitate with data entry tasks of master data for use in ValueTrak to support the products feature/functionality
- Facilitate with cleansing of master data by researching new pharmacy outlets in the market to determine category classifications including class of trade and chain reporting
- Facilitate and validate master data to provide a cleansed client location
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required
Qualifications / Training:
- Must be detail oriented with strong data entry and research skills
- Strong PC skills including experience with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize work responsibilities and multi-task
- Oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to use common sense to resolve issues
- Strong attention to detail
Education / Experience:
- Experience using Excel
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1071870