Retail Sales Manager
Retail Sales Manager
Retail Sales Managers are responsible for establishing goals and coordinating training programs for Sales Associates. The Retail Sales Manager is the true day to day driver of business in a Bob's Discount Furniture store. Bob's Discount Furniture's Retail Sales Managers will have strong interpersonal and human relations skills with the ability to build successful relationships with customers, colleagues and associates. The Retail Sales Manager will effectively lead and manage people and demonstrate excellent prospecting and selling skills with a keen ability to identify sales prospects; deliver sales presentations; close sales; conduct necessary follow up; and successfully handle customer service issues.
"No phony sales, no phony gimmicks, just everyday low prices and value!
We call it the Bob's Way because no one does it better!" - Bob Kaufman Founder and President Emeritus
At Bob's we understand there are many companies you can choose to work for, so, along with exceptional opportunities for career growth we offer a fun and team oriented work environment and great benefits!
The Benefits and Perks
- Feeling under the weather, we've got you covered! We offer National Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance - Employer paid basic Life Insurance, with the option to add Voluntary Life Insurance as well!
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan - Generous Company match!
- Paid Personal/Sick Days
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays and your Birthday! After all, your birthday should be a holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Our prices are already low, but why not more! Generous Employee Discount
- The flexibility of working a Retail Schedule (weekends, evenings & holidays)
- Need a pay advance? Take advantage of Bob's Bail Out Program
- Have an unexpected extraordinary expense? Take advantage of Bob's Helping Hand Program. Bob's cares and is here to help
- And much more!
Many of our benefits are paid wholly or in part by Bob's Discount Furniture and are available to eligible employees.
- Manage sales floor with goal of assuring highest level of service to customers, highest closing rate and maximum average sale;
- Communicate effectively with customers;
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service;
- Prepare and conduct motivational morning meetings which include corporate objectives, product and inventory updates, information regarding competition, etc.;
- Prepare and conduct weekly one-on-one meetings with Sales Associates to review all aspects of their sale performance;
- Ensure continuous training, coaching and mentoring of Sales Associates;
- Analyze Sales Associates' performance by category and merchandise on a daily, weekly, monthly and annually basis. Take action as required to build the business;
- Assist Store Manager with recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting persons for the organization;
- Assist the Store Manager with the responsibility for the overall maintenance and security of the assigned facility including monitoring and insuring that landscaping and snow removal is timely and presents a safe and inviting presence to our customers
- Apply good human resources practices in motivating, managing and coaching store associates;
- Manage within and adhere to Company policies