RHP Properties is a growing, privately-held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI we own and operate over 260 manufactured home communities in 28 states.
We are presently seeking a Groundskeeper for our Country Village community located in Orange City, FL, who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance.
Responsibilities will include mowing lawns, weeding flowerbeds, cutting weeds, mulching, and other applicable landscaping tasks. Seasonal maintenance tasks may also required; such as salting walkways, as well as snow and ice removal.
- Previous maintenance experience, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator’s license and maintenance of a good driving record at all times.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access restricted spaces.
- Ability to operate groundskeeping and other maintenance equipment.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.