Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
This position will source, build, qualify and maintain candidate pipelines for all direct hire needs and future hiring initiatives. The incumbent will be fluent in the utilization of various tools and techniques such aggregators, strategic Boolean search strings, social media and other solutions to drive results. Will be responsible for building candidate pipelines and manage full-cycle recruitments as applicable.
- Works with recruiters and recruitment manager to develop and execute sourcing strategies through standard avenues while identifying emerging channels.
- Source and identify qualified passive candidates for open positions using various solutions including, but not limited to aggregators, Boolean, internet, professional associations as well as other effective tools.
- Makes direct initial contact with potential candidates to engage, recruit, screen and qualify.
- Forwards qualified candidates on to the recruitment team.
- Creates candidate pipelining to include but not limited to database development, management and engagement.
- Researches and tracks labor market data related to the managed healthcare industry and communicate as appropriate.
- Develops and maintains networking contacts that includes the healthcare industry and other managed healthcare organizations.
- Plans, organizes and participates in outreach efforts such as open houses, career fairs, networking events, veteran organizations, and any additional opportunities that may arise.
- Stays current on new and changing recruitment and sourcing technologies and methods.
- Creates metrics that quantify to the success of sourcing and outreach efforts.
- Manages full-cycle recruitments as assigned.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Provide support to recruiters, hiring managers (as needed) and co-workers on recruitments, labor market data and analysis, and recruitment technology.
- Identify hiring trends and create ad hoc reports to management.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Provide superior customer service with strong attention to detail in all interactions with candidates and colleagues.
- Problem-solve and quickly think through issues especially pertaining to re-strategizing recruitment plans that are not yielding satisfactory results.
- Work under the pressure of strict deadlines on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications or other related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of recruitment sourcing experience required.
- AIRS Professional Recruiter Certification (PRC) preferred.
- Policies & procedures, general responsibilities, requirements and regulations pertaining to Human Resources.
- Thorough knowledge of existing employment laws and regulations.
- Appropriate software, applicant tracking system (e.g. SilkRoad/Open Hire), Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint to produce correspondence, charts, reports, spreadsheets and/or other information applicable to the job.