Customer Service Representative - Part Time
Please note this is a part-time job posting for upcoming training classes in Lawrence, KS; targeted start date is discussed during interview. We hire all positions as temporary employment that have the opportunity to become regular based on employee performance and client need.
Job Description Summary
Part Time Customer Service Representatives (CSR) at MAXIMUS make an impact everyday by delivering healthcare information to millions of Americans who need to maneuver through complex healthcare plans. Our agents deliver this vital information to callers via phone, web chat or written correspondence. To prepare you for this role, MAXIMUS provides paid, comprehensive training which ensures our customer service representatives care for each caller with the highest levels of knowledge and professionalism. Our MISSION SUCCESS starts with you. Ensure your own success, join our MISSION.
Pay and Benefits:
- Great pay + an additional $4.48/hr for health and wellness benefits
- A variety of shifts that meet lifestyle and family goals
- Potential bonuses for excellent work and referrals
- Leadership support to ensure success in a meaningful career
- Fun, professional atmosphere
- Many opportunities for promotion and career advancement into global company
- Responding to numerous phone inquiries
- Using standard technology: telephones, e-mail and web browsers
- Assisting callers in finishing online applications
- Completing daily electronic call logs
- Filling out timesheets
- Adhering to privacy rules
- Connecting callers with leadership as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of regulations and policies as they apply to the healthcare programs we service
- Reporting problems through an easy online system
- Responding to telephone inquiries within set time parameters
- Completing all assigned training as necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Have 6 months+ of customer service experience
- Speak and read English clearly
- Type a minimum of 20 WPM
- Work effectively within deadlines
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and like helping people
- Easily organize simultaneous tasks
About MAXIMUS:Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People®, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Launch your career with MAXIMUS through one of our dynamic customer service centers.
Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Published 18 hours ago
You can see similar jobs for here