RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 225 manufactured home communities in 24 states.
We are presently seeking a Groundskeeper for our Willow Creek community located in Ogden, UT, who will perform general grounds and lawn maintenance for 40 hours per week on a temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include mowing lawns, weeding flowerbeds, cutting weeds, mulching, and other applicable landscaping tasks. Seasonal maintenance tasks may also required; such as salting walkways, as well as snow and ice removal.
In order to be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- Previous maintenance experience, preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid operator’s license and maintenance of a good driving record at all times.
- Ability to bend, stretch, twist, walk continuously, and access restricted spaces.
- Ability to operate groundskeeping and other maintenance equipment.
- Ability to lift or to move up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to efficiently perform job responsibilities with minimal supervision.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to various chemical compounds.
This is a temporary opportunity with competitive compensation.