Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Schedules and dispatches shop field service technicians
- Assigns duties to service technicians
- Prepares quotes on service jobs
- Enters sales orders for service jobs
- Orders parts for service jobs
- Assigns labor to service jobs
- Invoices service jobs
- Insures that service jobs are progressing according to schedule
- Assists Shop Manager on the evaluation of service technicians
- Inspects service jobs to verify conformance with company standards and/or customer specifications
- Makes sure that service technicians perform duties according to company safety policy
Qualifications of the Service Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Experience in pump service and fabrication
- Employee management experience
- Ability to motivate team and accomplish goals
- Physical Demand: Must be able to lift 50lbs. Requires sitting/standing for long periods of time.
- Working Conditions: Office/Shop (climate controlled environment)
Shift Time/Overtime: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V