Nesco is assisting a manufacturing company with finding an Accounting Manager to join their team. If you have five plus years of experience in accounting in the manufacturing field, this may be the opportunity for you. This client owns several plants so there is room for growth and they offer a competitive salary, matching 401k and an excellent benefits package.
The ideal candidate with have a thorough background in cost accounting for manufacturing and experience with inventory accounting.
- Review product cost/ inventory utilizing cost accounting
- Cycle counts for inventory, BOM, and physical inventory
- Reconciliation of general ledger
- Preparation of standard journal entries for moth end close
- Year reporting and analysis for outside auditors
- Review of accounts payable
- Open Order and Shipping Report, review of RMA's/RGA
- Track expenses for contingent labor
- Special projects as needed
At least 5 years of experience in accounting for a manufacturing company is required with an emphasis on cost accounting and general ledger reconciliation/analysis. Proficiency with Excel, Crystal Reports, and AS400 (Epicor) or another ERP system is preferred.
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.