FLD Service/Repair Technician
Job Description: This position is directly responsible for serving the needs of our healthcare clients, inclusive of the delivery, pickup and maintenance of cutting edge medical device equipment. The Field Service Representative will interface with the client's customers on a daily basis and is responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining superior customer relationships.
Further responsibilities include performing and assisting in maintaining inventory of products, parts, disposables and supplies. Additional Field Service Representative responsibilities include the cleaning, processing and quality control of medical device equipment, general housekeeping of facility and loading and unloading of equipment in company vehicles.
As a Field Service Representative, you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. Here, you will make an impact by:
* Supporting customers to include patients and hospital staff on a regular basis providing superior customer service with customer centric solutions
* Preparing medical device equipment (cleaning and disinfecting), disposables, and documentation processing for delivery
* Tracking inventory control on assets, parts, disposables, and supplies. Locate missing and misplaced equipment as needed
* Loading and unloading medical equipment from company vehicles.
* Attending training and other scheduled business functions which will require commercial air travel
The Impact You'll Make in this Role
To set you up for success in this role from day one, the client is looking for candidates who must have the following qualifications:
* High School Diploma/GED or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
* One (1) year field service experience in a private, public, government, or military environment
* Current and valid driver's license is required, as you will be issued a company fleet vehicle for this role
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
* Ability to work non-traditional work schedule, which may include extended hours including evenings, weekends, and participate in on-call duties
Position is a support role requiring more work direction whereby worker follows generally defined procedures and performs chemical, physical, and/or mechanical analyses and tests required for research, development, or quality control of processes and products. Assists with compiling, analyzing, interpreting, and documenting results. Ability to follow procedures and methods and work well on a self-directed team. Requires good mechanical aptitude and skills as well as experience and specific training in inspection procedures and/or the product line. Basic data entry and computer proficiency preferred.