Automotive Service Advisor / Service Writer
Automotive Service Writer
Decozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge is currently hiring for a Service Writer for their busy dealership. We believe in our employees and we want to bring YOU to work with us. – Join our team! We are seeking an Automotive Service Writer to create the ultimate customer service experience for our guests and to help drive business! Apply today to be considered!
● Automotive Service Writers greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have regarding their vehicle
● Automotive Service Writers perform vehicle walk-around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
● Consult with customers on applicable service specials
● Responsible for selling additional needed service to customers
● Service Writers prioritize required services and are prepared to provide options upon request.
● Document time expectations for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
● Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
● Service Writers remain involved with the delivery of a vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can be addressed.
● Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
● Spend quality time building relationships with the customer.
● Know the product well enough to answer basic characteristics and operational questions regarding the customer’s vehicle.
● 2 years of Service Writer (or Service Advisor) experience is a must.
● Must have computer proficiency with basic MS Suite - Outlook, Word, etc.
● Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
● Valid driver's license
Our Commitment To You:
● Health Insurance
● Ongoing training and career advancement
● Professional work environment