Senior Salesforce Manager
My client is an enterprise company that is looking to bring on an experience Salesforce Manager to take ownership on their current Salesforce platform. Description
- Manage daily operations of an IT Application Development area focused on Salesforce.com
- Manage ETL and Integration Developers.
- Coordinate work effort and development cycles for each developer.
- Help assign work and drive execution on features deliverables.
- Support Salesforce development where/if possible.
- Lead and Manage a software development teams through the complete agile software development cycle.
- Identify and track project milestones.
- Ensure business area requests for application development services are understood, prioritized and addressed.
- Allocate skilled resources for project and enhancement requests as well as day-to-day operations.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field preferred.
- Must have 5+ years IT management experience.
- Experience in Salesforce administration, development, or management.
- Experience in Agile Development process.
- Salesforce certification preferred.
If interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or give Sara a call at (646)-415-8776