Business Developer (Corporate Consulting)
We’re growing…and we needyou!
We are looking for talented and seasoned businessdevelopers to play an integral role building our industry-leading salesorganization to support the ongoing growth of Segal’s single-employer,commercial consulting business. These are highly visible roles that involveleadership, influence, outstanding relationship-building skills, and aninnovative spirit to effectively bring employers practical solutions thataddress their strategic business, HR and employee benefit needs. You will workcollaboratively with Segal consultants across all geographies and report intothe National SVP Business Development Leader. We are open to geographiclocation.
If you are motivated, intellectually curious,achievement-oriented, consultative, and would enjoy helping to build asuccessful national team…then we would be interested in speaking with you abouthow you can become a member of the Segal family.Why Join Us?
- We’re Trusted. Simply put, Segal is the only independent, private and employee-owned global HR/employee benefits consulting firm left in our industry. Our clients trust us because we still provide unbiased advice without hidden agendas or product pushing.
- We’re Proven. We’ve been around for over 80 years, providing industry leading consulting to single employers of all sizes and industries.
- We’re the right size. Big enough to compete and succeed….and small enough to feel like you’re part of something special.
- We’re winning. Our results speak for themselves. Our client retention is strong and we are welcoming new logos into the Segal family every week.
- We’re a great place to work. Want to work with great colleagues, terrific clients, and receive competitive pay and benefits that practices what we preach to clients? Look no further. (Did we mention our Defined Benefit Pension Plan, sabbaticals, and wellbeing benefit?).
- Relevant sales experience with a demonstrated track record of success in achieving sales and revenue growth objectives in a professional services firm.
- Experience selling a combination of Segal’s consulting services (i.e., health& welfare, compensation, human capital, retirement, HR strategy, and organization effectiveness).
- Sales expertise in one or more commercial industry sectors (e.g., construction, government contractors, high tech, manufacturing, retail, financial sector, etc.), selling to and building a network of prospects.
- Experience developing and/or utilizing sales processes, systems and tools to monitor and evaluate sales activities and results.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! YouWon’t Regret It
If you are interested, please apply by clicking onthe link that will bring you to our Applicant Portal or, contact Pat Knuff,VP/Talent Acquisition should you have questions at email: firstname.lastname@example.org.Diversity & Inclusion at Segal
At Segal, we are committed to a culture of diversity andinclusiveness and welcome all qualified candidates. We strive to maintain aninclusive workplace, leveraging the power of a diverse workforce to deliverinnovative solutions to our clients while maintaining an environment free from discrimination andharassment in strict compliance with the law. Promoting and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is a win-win for Segal, itsemployees and clients and the communities that Segal serves. EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Race/Color/Sex/SexualOrientation/Gender Identify or Expression/Religion/NationalOrigin/Disability/Vets.