Jr. Civil Project Manager
Title: Associate Project Manager I
Work Location: Mid-Manhattan Field Office
Normal Work Week: Monday to Friday. Weekend/night shift may also be required to support the General Orders or inspections.
No. of Paid Hours Per Week: 40 hours/week + Over time (NYCT does not pay for lunch hours.)
Hours of Work: 8:00 AM -4:30 PM (8 hours + 1/2 hour unpaid lunch) Weekend/night shift may also be required to support the General Orders or inspections.
- Technical function - 70%, Administrative function - 30%
- Field location - 70%, Office location - 30%
- Right-of-Way access is required.
Qualifications Requirements: A bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 1 year of construction experience as civil/structure field engineer or inspector for large and/or complex projects
Licensing Requirements: None
Special Skills/Training Requirements:
- Ability to read and interpret contract drawings and specifications.
- Familiar with project management procedures, ability to communicate effectively with excellent written, communication and computer (MS Office Suites) skills.
Description of Work:
- There are position is required for the Mind-Manhattan Area Program projects.
- The responsibilities include field inspection and coordination of the construction work on subway stations renewal/component contracts.
- Candidate will be required to perform, but not limit to, the review of shop drawings and as-built drawings, inspection/coordination of construction site work to ensure that the contract requirements are met, assist in the review of contractor's monthly partial payments, development of scope of work and estimates for additional work orders, coordinate TA Labor Services, prepare field observation reports.
- Daily progress reports and assist in resolving all civil, structural, and architectural field issues.
Lehigh Technical is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.