Labor/Large Group Representative
- Responsible for the entire sales cycle including prospecting, networking, customizing presentations, presenting, negotiating, executing contracts, and closing deals.
- Structure detailed strategic plans for building new business relationships with targeted General Agents and individual broker partners.
- Develop prospect sales strategies, including multiple product lines selling, that will maximize sales and market penetration in the large group marketplace.
- Own the business pipeline: research, identify and evaluate specific business opportunities with new commercial groups (large group accounts) .
- Interact closely with key brokers and consultants who target large employers and labor unions to promote EmblemHealth’s products for sales opportunities.
- Perform research into industry trends, competitive strategies and applicable governmental regulations.
- Summarize learning from the field and contribute to ongoing dialogue of customer needs assessment, market and industry analysis, and product definition; utilize market intelligence in order to capitalize on competitive advantages.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to conceive and create the materials required to successfully engage with and convert the target firms, and with internal departments to ensure a seamless implementation of new customers.
- Work closely with Underwriting for proposal preparation and development.
- Develop, enhance, and maintain good relationships/communications with brokers and consultants, who cater to Large Group Employers.
- Work closely with senior management and provide accurate and complete reports that detail the ongoing prospecting and sales efforts.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Small or Large Group insurance sales or consulting/brokerage sales or similar experience in EmblemHealth
- Must possess or obtain NYS Health/Life Agent's License within 60 days of appointment to the position and must maintain that license in good standing throughout employment
- Driver’s License and automobile with appropriate coverage is required
- Ability to interpret and analyze complex financial arrangements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated track record of achievement. Proven sales success in the Small and Large group market with strong broker/consultant relationships in the Tri-State area
- Must possess strong consulting, presentation and selling skills
- Strong organizational, quantitative and analytic skills
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial Spirit and ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
Published 4 days ago
You can see similar jobs for here