About the Company
- Our client is an information technology & services company that focuses on digital transformation through their software located in Middlesex/Monmouth County
- The client works with healthcare, manufacturing, and high tech clients
- They describe themselves as a fun group in accounting and finance and would like to onboard someone who shares the same mindset
- Competitive salary, bonus, great benefits, profit sharing and generous PTO
- Some reviews:
'opportunity for growth - competitive pay - collaborative and supportive'
'great family-oriented culture. Working hard and having fun'
'very friendly and smart coworkers'
Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Conducting financial reports for upper management
- Managing the AR/AP and general ledger reconciliations
- Directing budget and cost controls, financial analysis, and accounting procedures
- Forecasting for future trends
Qualification of the Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA/MBA preferred
- 2+ years' experience of progressive accounting in the Professional Service Industry
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Excel skills