Business Development Manager
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Business Development Manager will be developing and growing new accounts within Beauty. You will be managing your accounts throughout the entire process and delivering exceptional service.
Fast growing retail packaging company expanding into the luxury beauty market.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Achieving Sales targets and growth within the beauty industry vertical
- Create strategies to drive revenue, profitability and market share
- Develop and maintain long term relationships with key decision makers
- Maintain full account review including sales, returns, quotes, promotions, inventory, forecasting
- Develop and negotiate contracts, pricing
- Utilize internal resources, project management and CRM teams
Qualifications for Business Development Manager:
- Bachelors Degree in Business related field
- Experience in a client facing sales position
- Ideally have relationships within the beauty industry
- Can be based anywhere in the US, ability to travel to accounts
- Experience in kitting and/or packaging ideal, not required
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work remote
competitive base salary + commission structure + remote work & excellent benefits